There's no doubt about it, Christine is a class act! What a treat to go visit her and I'm so happy to see her chickens! I bet those omelettes were extra tasty! The artist certainly knows how to capture fabulous clouds!
It is always so inspiring to see how Christine sets the table for lunch~ the food, everything is just so nice and always has an element of beauty. Love the cloud paintings, and the chickens! I'm so glad you had such a good visit!
2 comments:
There's no doubt about it, Christine is a class act! What a treat to go visit her and I'm so happy to see her chickens! I bet those omelettes were extra tasty! The artist certainly knows how to capture fabulous clouds!
It is always so inspiring to see how Christine sets the table for lunch~ the food, everything is just so nice and always has an element of beauty. Love the cloud paintings, and the chickens! I'm so glad you had such a good visit!
Post a Comment