Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

A hairy week

Jeanne's wigs





The longest one is from georgemason and the witch (pictured above in the middle picture) will be able to climb the hair up the tower..

One of the other two has been cut and reattached so the witch can hack it off in her anger...

And the third one will blend the two together...


Or something like that!



Another hairy project



Two pairs of wolf gloves.....they were fun....the only work I've done on the costumes this year...




1 comment:

Mormor said...

Mary, you are amazing! That was a fantastic job on those wolf paws! I really found interesting to see Rapunzels hair--I hadn't pictured it being that long, but it makes sense of course! That hair is almost like another actress--in that Jeanie has to manage it as well as herself! Is the performance this weekend?