Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

The grounds


It was fun to stretch our legs a bit and enjoy the lovely grounds surrounding the Motherhouse.



(In looking over these pictures, I am dismayed that I did not get a good picture of Kris, all the inside pictures I have of her are blurry. She was there, and is as beautiful as ever! And at the time we went outside, she was feeding Max)


The grounds are park like and enticing.


Even including a garden house dedicated to St. Raphael.


Posing for the requisite portraits.



Sadly, this picture is not complete, as Kris was inside attending to Max, and Zoe must have been puttering nearby.


Ah, yes, Zoe made her appearance as Sebastian slyly photo bombed the family portrait.


Then the Grenier's wanted a family picture with sister, too.



Mormor obligingly held Chiara throughout her nap.



And then her godparents insisted on a picture with Sister, too!  Well, actually, Betty did!  thank you Betty!



Sister, like St. Paul, is ready to run the race!











No comments: