Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!
Tuesday, December 02, 2014
a dominican in the domicile
For 2 Wednesdays in November, Tee and Pat hosted Fr. Peter Martyr for dinner and dessert. Ken and I were blessed to share the company! Here is a picture of Father Peter with Sebastian, whom he baptized when Bash was less than a week old.
I LOVE THIS PIC! Do you by any chance have any more? I remember taking a group pic but am really hoping it was on a device other then my old phone (which is dead as the deadest doornail out there!)
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS PIC! Do you by any chance have any more? I remember taking a group pic but am really hoping it was on a device other then my old phone (which is dead as the deadest doornail out there!)
Post a Comment