Love at first sight 💓 Jamie liked to wiggle his toes on Nonie's chin.
And James enjoyed seeing the apartment for the first time....
soon he settled in for a long contented nap in Nonies's lap.
Then it was time for a special snack:
Nonie made tapioca! The kiddos each had three (very large) helpings. 😊
Tapioca, i.e., Nonie-oca, is their favorite treat!
You'll enjoy it , too, Jamie, someday!
He is an armful at 12+pounds, and 4 weeks old tomorrow. What a blessing! Thanks be to God!
We all enjoyed Nonie and Nano's hospitality very much!








3 comments:
What adorable pictures, and I've studied them several times! Love to see the love and tenderness in Nonie and Nano's faces!
What amazing photos! I love seeing that same pillow used for each great grandchild in turn. Jamie reminds me so much of uncle Monty in the second to last picture!
What amazing photos! I love seeing that same pillow used for each great grandchild in turn. Jamie reminds me so much of uncle Monty in the second to last picture!
Post a Comment