Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Snow


When snow comes with a baleful blast
and buries the gardens
and leaves us aghast
remember the sunshine,
remember the spring,
hopefully this will be winter's last fling!





However, 
for one more time,
we must be intrepid.









Snowplows will  again course through the neighborhood.










and our cars on the street must be dug out....again...












But there is fun to be enjoyed, too









and all this cold weather must surely be appreciated by someone, somewhere










but, overall.......









1 comment:

Teresa said...

I never thought that there would come a time when I DIDN'T want snow, but I think that time may be here! Now, if you can get me a pair of those legit skis, I will just throw K-bear over one shoulder and come visit you for some cozy tea time during the snow tomorrow :D