Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Thursday, July 06, 2006



Jeanne and Peter have been enjoying frequent visits from(and to) our neighbor Peggy's kitten, Philly.

Today Jeanne, Mimi, Peter and I visited Nonie and Nano, had lunch and watched an Eddie Cantor movie in their apt. I hit the jackpot at Nonie's little thrift store with a belgian waffle maker for $2.50. Now, can you guess what we will be eating for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks the next several days? ;-)

N and N are doing well and we had a jolly time. Nonie served blueberries in the fruit salad, and Peter asked "Where did these blueberries come from, Nonie?" Nonie answered, "Wegmans, Peter" To which he replied, "These are much sweeter than the ones in our backyard". Of course, if you could see the tiny green blueberries he picks, you'd know why! I guess he never realised their true potential!

Laura's commute from D.C. on the train took 3 rainy hours yesterday.

Today is Mary W.'s 21st bday. Happy Birthday, Mary! You are now "of age"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww that's so cute :) love you lots :o)
<3

wxmanwitt said...

lol, that's funny about the blueberries. I'd have to agree with Peter on that one- ripe blueberries are MUCH better than raw ones! nice blog, btw! ~T