Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Odds and ends

Today is Charles de foucauld's feast day---he was a good artist---here is a picture of our Lady of Perpetual Help that he painted for the Poor Clare's:



Also here is a picture of the risen Jesus over the altar that he used for Mass:




Laura's home remodel is coming along:






Christmas knitting for chiara (might possibly be too small! Augh!)


Newborn size for sure:





Socks for Zoe:


(Hopefully they fit!)






Darling Max wearing his socks:

But who can tear their eyes away from that face to look at his feet? I can't!  







Still I  find myself wondering is the finished project too long? Too short? Too loose? Too tight? Kind of weird?




What is it about knitting? You can knit and put time into a project




and the results often are just




a little 




bit different...




Go figure!












1 comment:

Teresa said...

Haha love the last pic!! Also, Kateri is ALWAYS asking to wear tge socks you knit
yesterday, I handed her a different pair of socks, and she said, "no thank you. I want to find Mihi's socks, they are better. I want to wear them EVERY DAY!"