Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Artwork

The girls painted pictures for my birthday---what a wonderful gift!


Mimi painted this evocative Halloween themed picture, isn't it fun?



Jeanne painted this cabin in the woods (and also a series of self portraits which I will put on the blog when she has a chance to bring them downstairs)

Laura painted two pictures



And here is Teresa's:




When Patrick saw it he said, "what a great picture, Teresa! Can you paint me one just like it, but with the dog looking at the moon in Wrigley field?"


Peter is not really keen on painting but he had the concept down:


Finger painting a rainbow, one color per finger .....results best left to the imagination!


Aren't they fun? I love having them on display!




Teresa's and Jeanne's are in the kitchen, too. :)







2 comments:

Mormor said...

thank you for posting these--what a neat idea! I had not seen Peter's artwork at your house--but that is understandable, as you would certainly want to find the perfect place to showcase it! :D


merrymary said...

I love all of these paintings!! What fun! (and I'm sure my girls especially would be very approving of Peter's painting methods!)