The planning, the colors, the elegance are all evident on the happy day!
And flowers are certainly part of the picture---
Adding that fresh and festive touch!
So, it was natural that tee and lu offered to do Crispins flowers!
And this morning was the day Crispin, Teresa, crispin's aunt Debbie, Laura, Jeanne, Kateri, Bash and I drove to Potomac wholesale flowers like the intrepid adventurers we are:
We arrived at the nondescript warehouse at the end of a nondescript road in a nondescript neighborhood off Georgia avenue north of DC. (Even though it was a bit of a rough area, we noticed that everyone waiting at the bus stop was wearing green! Yay for St Patrick!)
During the hour long drive, everyone tried to get a clear idea of what the bouquets, center pieces, boutonnières, corsages and flower arrangements would look like...
ok maybe it was only a vague idea....
But vague or not, we were on our way!
And soon we were immersed in a flower fantasy
So much to choose from :-)
.....Jeanne and I took the kiddos outside to enjoy the sunshine and a little grassy spot at the end of the parking lot.
We collected sticks, stones and acorns etc and Jeanne used everything to build a little fairy house
After about two hours...
Two racks were purchased















2 comments:
Such fun to "look over your shoulder" at this wonderful project, I love the fairy house--that should be posted on the hedgehogs Instagram!
Wow!! I am so glad you documented all of this! It is so fun to look back on the pictures, and I love all the funny images you included :-) I still can't get over the deal crispin got on the flowers- such a blessing!!
Post a Comment