Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Sebastian visits his great grandparents

Once upon a time there was Sebastian....
A sunny soul....
Who visited his greats one day...... just before he was 14 months old.





He cheerfully tried on hats...









With his beautiful mommy












And most beautiful great grand mommy










Sister and auntie in the action, too.










Bashy enjoyed bouncing on Nonie's knee while she sang to him.




Under nano's watchful eye...












And seeing periwinkle, and trying to reach her...! Watch out, sebastian, she is pokey!


Periwinkle relaxes when her nose is rubbed








But no one relaxed  their supervision of Bashy near the poke-y periwinkle.








Hello Nonie 











Soon Bashy resumed his exploration and conquest of the apartment....interesting birds you've got here!









love this picture!  











More tippy toes!










Duck hunting, anyone?








Whew!  Safe for another day!










Sebastian is a turbo speed crawler






Explorer







And almost walker --- ready to take off running soon!









And he is pretty quick with nano's cane, too :-)
















2 comments:

Mormor said...

I love these pictures so charming and funny in turn, hard to pic a favorite but I too love the tippy toes and using nanos cane as extra special!

Teresa said...

Aww! I so enjoyed this post :-D he really is a sunny little soul :-) I love the one of him sitting in Nonies lap!