Even the sparrow finds a nest in which she puts her young, near to your altars, Lord Mighty God!

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

some food for thought from Christine's Facebook page---




"A resolution that only takes a little thinking power. Now that is a resolution I can handle, or so I thought. Several years ago I came across an article about a woman who chose a word to live by for a new year’s resolution. I have always been a fan of words, I’m constantly looking up the meaning of words and the power words have in our daily lives, so I thought, picking a word for the year would be an easy and new take on a resolution. What I didn't expect was how powerful a force it would be in my life. If you like words like I do, think of a word that can have a meaningful impact on your daily life, for example one year I chose the word, encourage, and I tried on a daily basis to encourage others. Choose a word that can help you or someone else. Make your word as simple as the word Joy, and remind yourself daily of the joys in your life. Write your word down where you will be reminded of it daily and see how a simple word can have a profound effect on your life. If you do choose a word for the year, I’d love to hear what it is. A few words to use might be, kindness, charity, or welcome. Happy New Year."






What an excellent thought!

I'd like to do this, too!

Care to join me? :-)


No comments: